Top 5 things to know about Rachel Cavanaugh, Windsor Assistant Dining Court Manager:
- Family is everything
- Loves her job
- Loves to challenge herself
Netflix or Hulu?
- Netflix! There’s a wonderful kids section for my daughter.
What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
- Chocolate, bananas marshmallow cream! It’s a secret menu item at Dairy Queen.
Where did you work before Windsor Dining Court?
- I came from Ford Dining Hall, but I originally started [with PD&C] as a student associate at Meredith kitchen in 2000. I also helped open Wiley and Earhart Dining Courts.
What’s your favorite dish to cook for friends?
- I like to make Korean beef with some veggies and jasmine rice. My daughter loves it!
How much money would you need to win to walk away from your current job?
- This sounds cheesy but I wouldn’t quit. I wouldn’t tell anyone but I wouldn’t walk away. I love my job.