Top 5 things to know about Angelica Gervais, 3rd year Pharmacy student and Student Associate at Au Bon Pain:
- Friendly but shy
- Loves music
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- When I’m home in Miami I like to go to the beach!
What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
- “Never burn your bridges because you never know when you are going to need someone”
What would you like to be known for?
- I want to be known for always being there for people and considerate, which is a part of the reason I decided to go into healthcare.
What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job?
- It can get hectic at Au Bon Pain but I’ve found that I’m good at processing orders and getting everything out to the customers efficiently.
Why did you choose this dining location?
- Back home in Miami there’s an Au Bon Pain in the hospital where I volunteer. I loved the work environment but mostly the food! Can we talk about the fresh bread?
2 Replies to “Boilers of Dining- Angelica Gervais”
Love to hear about student associates working in Dining Services. You will do great things Angelica! Brings me back to my days as a student at Purdue working at the Oasis Café in the PMU.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great to hear from you Eric!