Top 5 things to know about Roberta Cain, Night Supervisor at 3rd St. Market:
- Good sense of humor
- People person
- Volunteer at CSSAC- Organization that helps service and clerical staff at Purdue
- Mentor to students
What are your hobbies?
- This might sound cheesy but I like to take walks especially near the water. I also like to spend time with my grandkids and play with my dog.
What’s the most recent movie you’ve seen?
- The last movie I saw was with my grandkids. We saw “The Lego Movie: Ninjago”.
What song gets stuck in your head the most?
- Somewhere over the rainbow! The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie.
If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
- Broccoli. Green is my favorite color, plus I like broccoli.
Why did you choose to work for Dining & Catering?
- I’ve always been interested in the food industry. I like the environment and customer service.